Sunday, July 15, 2012

What do I do if my transformer fails? Where can I buy transformers in cheaper price?

What do I do if my transformer fails? Where can I buy transformers in cheaper price?


Your transformer is warranted for 5 years from the date of purchase in our company. If it fails you may return your neon sign  to our factory. Upon receipt we will replace the transformer and ship the sign back to you. 

Note that if your sign is no longer under warranty you will be billed $35 for a new transformer and also for the shipping cost to return your neon sign to you.

You can also order a new transformer from us, which can easily be installed by any qualified handyman who is familiar with electricity.

This requires payment ($35 plus $6.95 shipping) for your new transformer. However, you will receive credit for your old transformer when you return it to us (as long as it is less than one year old).


Please contact us to wiki_neon@hotmail.com for more details.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment